Backwater Condos at Lake Harding in Harris County Ga
Reasons to consider living at the Backwater condos on Lake Harding.
– The Backwater condos are on the banks of Lake Harding in beautiful Harris County Ga. Lake Harding is a 5850 acre lake located in central Georgia. It is part of the Chattahoochee River system. Lake Harding is about 1 hour from the Atlanta airport and 20 minutes to Columbus Ga.
– Live the Lake life in a gated, maintenance free community which means no need to spend your free time with yard work. Your weekends are free to ride on the boat, lay by the pool or play a game of tennis.
-The Backwater condos are next door to one of the best little restaurants/marina around. 219 on the Lake is within walking or swimming distance. This allows you to swing by for a great Margarita or a lobster burrito.
– Lake Harding is a fisherman’s paradise, as a matter of fact, the lake hosts regular Bass tournaments and is also home to the Striped Bass.
– Most condos have a dedicated boat slip. This means no loading and unloading your boat or PWC. They are waiting on you whenever you are ready.
– The Backwater condos has a great pavilion on the point to accommodate your gatherings.
– The condos are some of the closest residential lake homes to Columbus. This gives you a few more minutes in the mornings to make it to that AM meeting on time.
– The condos are fairly inexpensive compared to other lake homes. The HOAs fees are $391 monthly and included property maintenance, cable, water and internet.
Because youve been dreaming of this!
If we can help you find your new home on the lake, please stop by our office at 5153 Ga Hwy 219, Fortson Ga 31808.
Jamie and Terri Griffis